The first Christmas gift was God’s own. It was wrapped in swaddling clothes and laid in a manger. The gift is God. He came among us to invite all to share perfect joy without end with Him. Heaven is waiting for your answer in a lifetime. Choose wisely your answer while you can, while you may, and while heaven still waits.
1. Put on your glasses and double check that your partner is actually in bed with you.
2. Set alarm for 2 minutes just in case you doze off.
3. Make sure you put 911 on your speed dial before you start.
4. Have Extra-Strength Tylenol ready just in case you are actually complete.
5. If it happens, call everyone with the good news.
6. Write partner’s name on your hand in case you can’t remember.
7. Don’t even think about doing it twice! 😉
This Christmas, I wish I could pull a rainbow off the sky. Then shape it in your name and put it back in the sky, to let everyone know how colorful my life has been with someone like you. Merry Christmas!
In God’s time you’ll fall in love for the right reasons, with the right person. When that time comes, the love will be worth the wait… all the longings will be ended. Then, you’ll forget you ever waited.
I have a complete computation on how long I’ll be a friend to you. Count the stars in heaven, plus the sand on the shore. Then multiply by your heartbeats… equals forever.
Happiness is somewhere between too little and too much. May you have just enough wealth to meet your needs. Enough poverty to learn how to work hard. Enough blessings to know that God loves you. Enough problems so you don’t forget Him. Enough happiness to keep you sweet. Enough trials to keep you strong, enough hope to keep you happy. Enough sorrow to keep you human. What you are is God’s gift to you, but what you become is your gift to God!
Patient in mental hospital: Doc, it’s boring here so I thought of writing myself.
Doctor: So, what does your letter say?
Patient: I really don’t know… It will be next week yet that I’ll receive the letter. 🙂