Why be afraid of getting old? Old folks are worth a fortune… silver in their hair, gold on their teeth, gas in their stomachs and iron in their joints!
It drives you crazy, it makes you mad, it makes you jealous, it makes you sad, it causes you sleepless nights, it breaks your heart. Come to think of it, is it healthy to fall in love?
A special place in heaven awaits the spirits of martyrs of a different kind of war. Honored in heaven as blue angels, they are simply known on earth as mothers.
GUY: Sweethearts would like to have some fun with each other, but they have no money. What should they do?
GAL: That’s easy.
GUY: What’s your answer?
GAL: (Smiling.) They should tickle each other!
Don’t think of saying any
think of the people who can’t
Don’t complain about the FOOD
some have nothing.
Don’t complain about LIFE,
many die young.
When you’re TIRED of your job,
think of the jobless,
the disabled and those who wish
they had yours.
When SAD THOUGHTS seem
to put you down,
paint a SMILE on your face and
thank GOD you’re alive and you’re
LIFE’s a gift.
LIVE IT WELL.
1. you’re never too old to learn something stupid
2. smile, tomorrow will be worse
3. never miss a good chance to shut up
4. don’t hate yourself in the morning; sleep til noon
5. don’t run, you’ll just die tired
6. don’t steal, that’s the government’s job
7. the number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action
8. he who laughs last thinks slowest
9. never take life seriously; nobody gets out alive anyway
10. and remember, you’re unique, just like everybody else
I, Spitzkat, welcome you to Textpower, my blog of text messages selected from the inbox of my cellular phone. A reflection of life, the text messages range from serious to funny, in between or beyond. I promise nothing and do not guarantee anything. May God be with us in this adventure. Thank you.